Join LINC Networks
Connect with women in your area to share the secrets to success, brainstorm about maximizing your potential and simply make friends in the industry.
Our Local Interest Network Circles (LINCs) are volunteer groups of members in cities across the US. These volunteer leaders work together to produce local events that enable women in payments to network locally and hear from industry leaders in a casual atmosphere.
Wnet LINC leaders are members who agree to lead each local organization. The Board and Wnet members thank them for their willingness to step forward and demonstrate their commitment to other Wnet members and our mission.
LINC chapters are active in the following cities:
- Atlanta, Georgia - Megan Karbula, Merchent e-Solutions
- Austin, Texas - Beth Deck, Netspend
- Chicago, Illinois - Clare Crotty, Discover
- Dallas, Texas - Amy Aton, Anovia Payments
- Houston, Texas - Rhonda Lemos, Humboldt Merchant Systems
- Louisville, Kentucky - Pam McKinley, Moneris
- New York, New York - Michele Fischthal, Discover
- Omaha, Nebraska - Stacie Smith, First Data
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Catherine Maloney, TD Bank
- Phoenix, Arizona - Melissa Medieros, TSYS Acquiring Solutions
- Southern California - Alexis King
- Washington, DC
To foster the great networking opportunities, LINC events are open to members and non-members, men as well as women. Most LINC events are free of charge.
If you're interested in participating in a LINC or starting a LINC in your area, contact us via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org