Wnet Local Chapters
Connect with women and men in your area to share the secrets to success, brainstorm about maximizing your potential and simply make friends in the industry.
Our chapter networks are volunteer groups of members in cities across the US and Canada. These volunteer leaders work together to produce local events that enable women and men in payments to network locally and hear from industry leaders in a casual atmosphere.
Wnet chapter leaders are members who agree to lead each local organization. The Board and Wnet members thank them for their willingness to step forward and demonstrate their commitment to other Wnet members and our mission.
Chapters are active in the following cities:
- Atlanta, Georgia - Dana Sills, National Benefit Programs
- Austin, Texas - Beth Deck, Netspend
- Bay Area, California - Audrey Blackmon, Verrency and Robin Leidenthal, Visa
- Chicago, Illinois - Danielle Bataglia, Discover; Clare Crotty, Discover; Heather Mlachnik, PAX Technology; Anna Mueller, Discover
- Louisville, Kentucky - Pam McKinley, Bank of America Merchant Service
- Montreal, Canada - Melissa Pauleut, PaySafe
- New York, New York - Michele Fischthal
- Omaha, Nebraska - Stacia Smith, First Data
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Catherine Maloney, SAP
- Phoenix, Arizona - Corey Iacono, Discover
- Southern California - Diane Driscoll, National Merchant Association; Alexis King, Salus Payments; Shalynn Moore, National Merchants Association; Yesenia Monroy, North American Bancard
- Washington, D.C. - Allison May, DWT
- Tampa Bay, Florida - Donna Gem, GEM SECURITY SOLUTIONS; Tannon McCaleb, Fintech Executive Search Consultants, LLC
Announcing our new chapter - Wnet Rise Up Alumni Chapter - open exclusively to the alumni of the Money2020 Rise Up program!
To foster the great networking opportunities, chapter events are open to members and non-members, men as well as women. Most chapter events are free of charge.
If you're interested in participating in a chapter or starting a chapter in your area, contact us via email us at email@example.com