Are you seeking to attend Money20/20 in Las Vegas, NV, October 27-30 2019? Wnet is pleased to offer a discount code to Wnet members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code, which is only available to active Wnet members.
Connect with Wnet at Money20/20! Click each link below for more information.
Sunday, October 27th - Wednesday, October 30th - Rise Up Academy
Sunday, October 27th, 1:00-3:50pm - Transformational Leadership: a Proven Profit Maker - Venetian Ballroom G-H, Level 2
Monday, October 28, 5:30-7:00pm - Fiserv/Wnet Reception - Fiserv Booth
Tuesday, October 29 , 5:30-8:30pm- Deloitte, Women in Payments, & Wnet Networking Reception - Venetian Black Tap
Wnet Members Speaking at Money20/20
Rise Up Academy
In 2018, Wnet and Money20/20 joined forces to create Rise Up, a global program designed to provide support and actionable skills for women working to take the next steps to increased seniority within their careers. This exclusive program exposes participants to contacts, mentors, executive trainings and learnings that are proven to catapult careers to the next level. Since it’s launch in 2018, Rise Up programs have been featured at Money20/20 events in Asia and Europe.
To provide continuing support for Rise Up Alumni, Wnet created the Rise Up Chapter.
We are excited to partner again in 2019 with Money20/20 to bring this program back to Vegas for its second iteration, complete with revamped initiatives for the most impactful experience. Wnet provides advisory support for content design, speaker selection and applicant selection.
2019 Wnet Risers
Dawn Delaney, JPMorgan Chase
Genevieve Dozier, First Data Corporation
Amanda Harper-Peldzus, TSYS
Vera Natasha Hinojosa, Netspend
Tite Jean-Pierre, Infosys
Transformational Leadership Session
Sunday, October 27th, 1:30pm, Venetian Ballroom G-H, Level 2
Featuring Wnet President Carol Grunberg (Northwestern Mutual), Marie-Claude Nadeau (McKinsey), Joe Carella (University of Arizona), Randall Tucker (MasterCard), Osama Bedier (Poynt), Kelly Beatty (Worldpay), Gail Burgos (TSYS), John Beatty (Clover)
Transformational leaders know the facts: today's profits are driven by diverse teams who understand how to make strategic decisions and are empowered to act on those decisions. When leaders are committed to embracing risks, which include change and overcoming unconscious biases, they can lead transformation and generate profit.
This workshop will help you understand how leading companies have approached risk and change with the goal of increasing profits. It will use global research to show how companies leverage leadership teams and where corporations fall short of their potential. This workshop will reveal the neuroscience behind unconscious bias, strategic decision making, and embracing risk.
The moderator will lead Industry leaders to share key (and different) elements of transformational leadership that resulted in (different) areas of measurable business success. As a part of each leadership example, an expert in women in the workplace research (McKinsey & Company) will comment on related industry trends and opportunities; and an expert on strategic decision making and unconscious bias (Eller Executive Education) will explain the neuroscience and behaviors that were engaged to create successful outcomes.
Wnet Members Speaking at Money20/20
Wnet is proud to share an extensive list of Wnet members who are sharing their expertise as speakers or mentors at Money20/20 2019.
- Nicole Baxby, Account Director, Featurespace
- Kelly Beatty, Chief of Staff to the President, Merchant Solutions, FIS
- Audrey Blackmon, SVP Business Development, Verrency
- Gail Burgos, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, TSYS
- Joe Carella, Assistant Dean of Executive Education, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
- Stephanie Foster, Product Manager, Fiserv
- Jasma Ghai, Vice President, Global Products and Delivery, Discover Global Network
- Theresa Gongora, SVP Finance, TSYS
- Carol Grunberg, VP & Executive Officer, Northwestern Mutual
- Deirdre Ives, CEO North America, Wirecard
- Shemina Jiwani, Chief Operating Officer, AscendantFX Capital, Inc.
- Uzma Makhdumi, Head of Payments Partnerships, Google
- Amy Parsons, SVP, Global Acceptance, Discover Global Network
- Michelle Tinsley, CEO and Founder, Tinsley Retail Insights
- Velera Wilson, Marketing Director, First Data