Exclusive Member Benefits
- The Mentor Exchange provides mentees with valuable, unique insights on career development from industry leaders while providing mentors with enriching opportunity to give back throughout your career.
- Free, local chapter events expand your local network and provide direct access to C-level leaders on a regular basis.
- Volunteer opportunities allow you to enhance your resume, grow your network and hone your teamwork skills.
- Wnet’s Membership Directory provides direct access to leaders, peers and potential partners.
- Webinars, tools and information position you for career advancement and keep you abreast of industry trends.
- Discounted fees for Wnet’s annual Career and Leadership Summit provide greater access to our signature event to hear nationally recognized speakers, meet women from around the world and return to your job energized and recharged.
- Savings of up to 50% off Wnet partner events such as Transact, Money20/20 and The Innovation Project provide access to premier industry events at a significant discount.
- New Member Orientation and Buddy Programs help new members engage quickly with Wnet in order to maximize the value they get from their membership.
Membership Categories & How to Join
Wnet membership dues are $249 per year and are tax deductible.
Many corporations will pay your professional membership for you. For talking points to convince your manager, click here.
Corporate Membership programs are available for companies that want to provide their employees with Wnet membership and its benefits. For more information about this tiered and customizable program, email us or call us at 1-781-876-8818.