15 Wnet Members Honored in the 2019 ETA 2019 Forty Under 40 Class
Wnet Leaders Honored for Significant Contributions to the Payments Industry
ETA’s Forty Under 40 highlights the game-changers at the intersection of payments and technology. This year, 15 Wnet members were selected as part of the 2019 ETA Forty Under 40 class - which includes representatives from the evolving segments of the industry and executives whose actions and leadership are driving the payments industry forward.
"The 2019 ETA Forty Under 40 leaders are driving the entire payments technology industry forward," said Amy Zirkle, interim CEO of ETA. "Each honoree has made significant contributions to the payments industry through entrepreneurship, leadership, and innovation. We thank Discover Global Network for their generous sponsorship of the ETA Forty Under 40 program, and we are looking forward to honoring them at the upcoming TRANSACT, the world's largest payments technology event."
ETA’s TRANSACT, the world’s largest payments technology event, will take place April 30 – May 2, 2019, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Sign up for ETA TRANSACT at www.etatransact.com and use discount code T19WNET. Register for Wnet’s Networking Reception at ETA Transact here.
“Wnet is honored that 13 women and two men were selected this year’s ETA Forty Under 40 class. We are looking forward to celebrating all the Forty Under 40 honorees and their achievements at TRANSACT,” said Wnet Executive Director Lisl Dutterer.
Wnet Members Honored in the ETA's 2019 Forty Under 40 include:
- Sarah Adams, Vice President, Global Product, First American Payment Systems
- Dmitri Akhrin, President, IRIS CRM
- Kim Bynan, Senior Vice President, EBT & Valutec, FIS Global
- Sarah Conner, Project Manager – Director of HR, Sphere
- Chelsie Cooper, Southeast Regional President, Payment Cloud
- Genevieve Dozier, Client Business Executive, First Data
- Peter Fitzpatrick, Vice President, Payment Networks, Agreement Express
- Stephanie Foster, Product Manager, Fiserv
- Megan Karbula, Product Marketing Manager, Paya
- Natalia Leonardis, Vice President of Business Development, CardFlight
- Michelle Olenoski, Senior Director of Product, Capital One Labs, Capital One
- Jackie Ostler Burke, Senior Director, Issuer Relations, Ethoca Limited
- Melissa Pauleat, Vice President Group Marketing Services, Paysafe
- Amanda Slater, Senior Director, Global Government Relations, Visa
- Cindy Turner, Head of Product, Core Acquiring, JPMorgan Chase
To view ETA’s 40 Under 40 Class, visit https://www.electran.org/eta-events-awards/forty-under-40-2018-honorees/
For more information about Wnet at ETA Transact, please visit https://members.wnetonline.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1213647&group=